Friday, October 12, 2007

LAYLAH'S REQUEST...





What a busy week...LOL... where to begin. Well the store has been upgraded yet again. I have found the greatest mannequins from the Scultped Mannequin Shop. FINALLY! Now I can display the texture and cut that makes Shakutre so special. Next, you have my promise that I will offer a Halloween outfit. Do I have to tell you it will be hella sexy? Because it will be the hawtest in all of SL..stay tuned. Which brings us to this week's muses and musings...

My freind Tesla Miles is truly a star and has been an invaluable inspiration (TY so much). Her new shoes and Joelle's insistence (to state it lightly) inspired the Sharon Suit line. Double breasted peak lapel jacket has six mother of pearl buttons. The lapel's hand stitching is color toned and extends to the collar. All the suits come with coordinating silk blouse in open neckline to allow your gurls to shine ;) as well as matching trousers with optional prim flare leg.





The Lace High Waist pantsets were born for Laylah (of INKd) fame. She loved the suits and asked for more sexy biz wear, how could I say no. Based on the previously released Sea Foam set, this one features a new blouse in a handmaid silk lace that allows the Eveil brassiere to peak out and then get support from the high waistline of the 5 button lambs wool cuffed trousers.





Lastly , this week (or today... I have some more I may sneak out this weekend) the hip huggers. I was at my fav SL club...SANDS (so lush, so brill and the live dj'ing... OMG), watching the beautiful people when I decided to change clothes. (Ask anyone who knows me and they will say this is not news, I do so often...LOL). Well I had this great hat and tank top but no pants to really set it off. For I didnt want to wear a pair of jeans that were RL photographs scanned into our world (DONT even get me started on that topic...grrrr). So I found a corner of the club and sat down to rectify the situation. It had to be designer denim. It had to make your assets look yummy. It of course had to be richly textured... hug the hips... flare at the legs... hand stitching... custom tribal embroidery... light stone washing to soften and we had it.... THE Tribal Hip Huggers.






Well that is all for the moment. To all those I have met for the first time this week...TY for sharing your world with me. For all of you...Love yourself more than you did yesterday and...

Always Feel Sexy

XXX,

SS



PS...the runway is officially open...so get to it ladies ;-)

No comments: