Saturday, October 13, 2007

THE MARLA ENSEMBLE IS BORN




Greetings Lovers of Couture,

So I was sitting in my store on the checkout counter... and the day was a bit slow. As the sun began to reach high noon I reached for some eyewear and found none really appropriate for that days attire. So I began rezzing some prims and a few hours later the Marsalis Tortoise Shell Color Changing frame was born.



As I began to admire them the muse visited and whispered into my ear... combed cotton top with striped prim neck and cuffs. Faint lettering in 10 languages saying SEXY and DESIRED. Piping along the shoulders to secure the striped arms. A skirt in mesh with butterflies.... the same ones that are faintly on the top. and the skirt must be bordered in croc with piping and stitching along the edge. It must have fullness, so a satin underskirt with spun silk for shimmer must be underneath with 32 panels and earrrings must adorn in pearl and platinum and diamonds. With a necklace that is knotted and has multi colored pearls that shimmer...

and a week later I combined them all to create the MARLA ENSEMBLE....




The runway is officially OPEN... GET TO STRUTTIN LADIES.

XOXOXOXXOXOXOX,

SS

SHAKTURE COUTURE http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kemet/104/127/23

No comments: